This qualification reflects the roles of individuals who apply highly specialised knowledge and skills in the field of organisational learning and capability development. Individuals in these roles generate and evaluate complex ideas. They also initiate, design and execute major learning and development functions within an organisation. Typically, they would have full responsibility and accountability for the personal output and work of others.
This qualification may apply to leaders and managers in an organisation where learning is used to build organisational capability.
CRICOS code: 0101548
This course is delivered over 52 weeks of full time study at 20 hours per week of scheduled class time at the Cambridge Academy of English training facility. This includes six weeks holidays.
|Weeks||Hours per week||Total hours|
This qualification is delivered “institutionally” in a formal classroom setting with simulated workplace environments. It utilises a blended delivery mode which incorporates face to face delivery, workshops, individual assignments, team-based assignments and/or simulated environment. Participants will attend scheduled training sessions delivered in the workplace / training facility.
- Applicants 18 years and above who have successfully completed year 12 or
- Applicants 18 years and above with no formal qualifications who can
provide evidence and sufficient work experience in business management, or
- Applicants 18 years and above with no formal qualifications who can be assessed for skills that would qualify to undertake this training, and
- Applicants will have experience working in a supervisory position, meeting any other pre-requisite requirements
Entry requirements for NESB Students
Following are the language literacy requirements for this course:
- Having arrived at an admission decision, the English language skills (language and literacy) will be assessed. If the student has a satisfactory IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent the applicant will be admitted to his/her chosen course
- If an applicant cannot produce a satisfactory IELTS score, and/or there are doubts about his/her English language skills to cope in an academic environment, the applicant is advised to enrol in an English (ELICOS)course at an approved provider for an appropriate duration until the student achieves an IELTS score or 5.5
- In a situation where the student can demonstrate that he/she can communicate in English but cannot produce any formal English qualifications as described above, then the student will be required to complete an IELTS test or equivalent in Australia
Applicants must be 18 years and above
All of the learning and assessment materials required to complete this course will be provided.
In order to receive this qualification, eight units must be completed satisfactorily:
- 2 core units
- 6 elective units
|BSBINN801||Lead innovative thinking and practice|
|BSBRES801||Initiate and lead applied research|
|BSBLDR801||Lead personal and strategic transformation|
|BSBLED802||Lead learning strategy implementation|
|BSBLED805||Plan and implement a mentoring program|
|BSBLED806||Plan and implement a coaching strategy|
|BSBLED807||Establish career development services|
|BSBLED808||Conduct a career development session|
This qualification provides participants with the skills to obtain the occupational position as a senior administrator and senior executive. Participants are provided with advice on career development and training options throughout the delivery of the program
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Students who have completed any of the units of study or have practical experience that may be used for recognition of prior learning must contact Cambridge Academy of English prior to enrollment.
Assessment will usually commence in the session following delivery. As this is a competency-based program, assessment continues throughout the program until the participant either achieves competency in the assessment tasks or a further training need is identified and addressed.
The assessment process may include theory, projects and practical assessments which can further include:
- Observation of the learner
- Written and oral questioning
- Written report
- Simulated role-play
Click here to see our current fee structure.
Is this course available for Domestic or International students?
Please note that some courses may only be taken by domestic students. For the latest information on whether this course may be taken by any student or by domestic students only, please click here.
Cambridge Academy of English has a commitment to providing equity in training for all learners. In particular, ensuring equity in training for women and the elimination of discrimination against female students in vocational education and training is a priority.
Cambridge Academy of English encourages all students to pursue their vocational education and achieve their training goals, including students:
- With language, literacy and numeracy problems
- From a non-English speaking background
- With a disability
Our college will identify and access appropriate support services, and ensure the necessary services are provided for participants as required.